Wednesday, August 1

My Makeover

So…what do y’all think about my mini bloggy makeover? I just figured out that I can make my own header, so I thought that I would give it a try. I’m pretty happy with the result, but have some other ideas swirling around in my head. Now that I know how to do it, you’ll probably see it change frequently! To go along with my new header, I changed up some of the colors and added more blogs that I enjoy visiting regularly. I also added a slideshow of all my Ribbonlicious Bag Tags and Bible Bookmarks that are available at my online store Li Tian Designs (yes, a shameless little plug!). Finally, I added more of my scrapbook pages to the Scrapbook slideshow that I moved to the bottom of the page.

Ladybugs and White Swans!
On Tuesday, our playgroup the Little Ladybugs and another playgroup in the area but still a good hour away got together to play. It's a long story about how we connected, but it all comes down to moms connecting through blogging. How cool is that? We went to one of our favorite pools, which was pretty brave of us considering that our two groups were meeting for the first time wearing swimsuits and little makeup! Spicy Mom and Mama Darling did a great job taking photos of our fast moving ladybugs and white swans. We can't wait to get together with y'all again soon!