Wednesday, March 26

A Few Words

Why there are no photos of the girls from Easter morning...

Yes, the fancy schmancy SLR camera allows you to take "photos" even when the card is not in the camera. What kind of design is that?

A long while ago, I put "create about me layouts" on my Digiscrap To-Do List. I got inspired this week and created these.

I made this page after an amazing Easter service on Sunday. The choir kicked off the service with a fabulous celebration of Jesus’ resurrection. My heart was bursting with joy and you could see the joy on the choir member’s faces as they sang and swayed and raised their hands in celebration. Kudos to our Worship Team...they rocked! And, my husband and I took a symbolic walk through the door to reaffirm our belief and faith in our Savior Jesus Christ. What an awesome day!

I just finished up these two "about me" layouts today.


Credits for above layouts:
The Door: Background Paper from Just Plane Cute by Laura Deacetis (Sweet Shoppe Designs), Photo from ClipArt, Fonts: Euphorigenic and Scriptina

A Few Words About Me: Everything from Altered Book 1 by Jackie Eckles (Little Dreamer Designs) except for the following: Flowers and Frame from Made of Awesome by Eva Kipler & Amanda Rockwell; Ribbon from A Groovy Kind of Love by Lori Barnhurst (Little Dreamer Designs)

Best Friends: Background newspaper by me; Curled edge paper from Ulimate Edges by Ake Pangestuti (SophiaSarducci.com); Notepaper and ribbon from A Groovy Kind of Love by Lori Barnhurst (Little Dreamer Designs); Paper clips from Altered Book 1 by Jackie Eckles (Little Dreamer Designs); Women of Faith CD and book images from Amazon.com