Thursday, March 20

Rainy Day Craft, etc.

It rained here all day on Tuesday...All DAY...RAIN...POURING RAIN...two "bored" little girls...bring out the crafts!

Background paper and white swirl from my 1965 Kit, red paper used for title from my Chinese New Year Kit, Atomic Cupcake cut out action (title) and rub-on action (swirl), paint splatter brushes from BittBox, font: Pussycat

I participated in a Photo Swap this month at ScrapArtist...you get matched with someone and swap photos to do a layout for the other person. I made this layout for Sarah. She lives in Australia which is why they are tan in January! That's Sarah with her Mum and Dad on her 30th birthday.All papers and flower from Made of Awesome kit, Eva Kipler and Amanda Rockwell; cardboard tag and string by me; Atomic Cupcake Action for chipboard letters; Christine Smith Custom Shadow Action

And, she made is fabulous layout for me. Isn't it awesome? I just love it!

Everything from Tara Dunstan Designs' Delightful Essence kit, rhinestone from Tara Dunstan Designs' Sarrera Valley kit.

That's all for now! I'm busy finishing up a HUGE kit that will be posted at Caffeine Created Designs soon.