Saturday, March 21

Vote for Colorful Adventures!

Well. Well. Well. This is new exciting news and I need your help to make it even more exciting! I entered the Design a Kit Contest at toNoodle several weeks ago and my kit "Colorful Adventures" is in the toNoodle gallery just waiting for your vote.

The winners will be determined by visitors to the toNoodle site voting for their favorite. Please click HERE to vote for my kit, "Colorful Adventures". You need to click the radio button next to the name of my kit and then click the "Vote For Your Favorite" button at the bottom of the page. You can only vote once and you don't need to be a member/signed in to vote.
What will the winners receive you ask...The winners will not only get free membership to toNoodle, but will also be offered an apprentice designer position with A Cherry On Top.

Please vote soon! The voting ends March 31, 2009 and the winners will be notified the first week of April.

After you vote, take a minute to check out toNoodle. ToNoodle.com is a membership website with 134 video tutorials on how to digital scrapbook using Adobe Photoshop Elements and Photoshop CS3. Subscribers can purchase a one month trial membership for $5.95. I tried a few of their free tutorials and am very impressed with the content and quality. I even learned a few new things!

By the way...the original exciting news has nothing to do with a baby or a move back to Pennsylvania (sorry Mom and Dad)! I expect that I will be able to reveal the original news next week.