Monday, March 20

My Glamorous Life

It seems that everyone I know is jumping on the blog band wagon, so I thought, "why not me too!" This is the kind of attitude that got me into trouble when I was a teenager, but that's a whole other story. I love reading posts from friends who I see weekly (how pathetic is that?) as well as posts from friends scattered around the world (not as pathetic!). I thought that maybe someone out there would be interested in reading about my not so glamorous life. Daily life with a one year old and a three year old is anything but glamorous, but it is often entertaining. If I didn't laugh about some of the things that happen on any given day, I would probably go absolutely crazy. The girls can be trying when they torment each other just for the fun of it, but they are also loving and very funny. Since I have so much stuff on my website about our experience adopting our two girls from China, I thought that I would start to blog about my daily life with my girls. And, of course, it's a great way to boast and show off their pictures too!