Friday, September 29

Friday's Feast 113

Appetizer
What is your favorite herb or spice?
Chili powder is a must have spice in our house!

Soup
Name a song you like but haven't heard in a long time.
“All I Wanna Do” by Sheryl Crow…this song was playing on the radio all the time when I was making a big life change that turned out to be a very good thing.

Salad
If you were to take just one minute to write down as many things as you can think of that you need (not want) to do, approximately how many things would there be?
Since I’ve been laid up with this pesky foot surgery, there would probably be at least 10 things on my list that I need to do when I can walk again.

Main Course
Tell something interesting about one of your family members (nothing scandalous, please, just something unique).
Oh geez…this is a hard one. I can’t think of anything, but if I think of something I’ll come back and update!

Dessert
What's the latest you've ever stayed awake?
Oh my! I would have to say 4 AM. Back in the day when I was young and energetic my friend and I would go clubbing. I love to dance! We would dance until the club closed at 2 AM and then, we would go out to eat at an all night diner. The scary thing is that we would be out until the wee hours and then, go to work the next day. I guess that I was preparing myself for lack of sleep brought on by motherhood!

Check out more feasts here.