Friday, December 8

A Tasty Friday Feast

I don’t have much to report from the house o’ glamour unless you want to read about poop, puke and snot. Yea, I didn’t think so!

I am saved from blog boredom with a tasty menu from Friday Feast…

Appetizer
Which language would you like to learn and why?

Chinese, so that when we go back to China (to visit, not adopt, my husband assures me) I will be able to communicate without an interpreter.

Soup
What's the funniest thing you've heard or read so far this week?

While discussing previous jobs, a friend of mine listed “Community Support/Investor in Local Economy”. You might need to think about it for a second, but it cracked me up! And, she is an expert in her field!

Salad
Which movie was so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing?

This is a great shock (and quite possibly disappointment) to many of my movie watching friends, but I do not watch many movies. I don’t have enough time, I would rather be reading or creating something, and I can’t sit still to watch a movie. I will say that if my husband slides one of the hundred war movies that he owns into the DVD player, I am outta there!

Main Course
If there were a holiday in your honor that didn't use your actual name, what would the day be called?

National Real Moms Don’t Wear Jimmy Choo Shoes Day...I hope that I don't offend any Jimmy Choo shoe wearing moms out there, but the ironic thing about my holiday is that this real mom covets Jimmy Choo shoes!

Dessert
Name one movie which is coming out soon that you would like to see.

Like I said during the salad course, I don’t have much interest in movies, so I am hard pressed to even think of the name of a movie that is coming out.

And, if you’re interested…Before all the poop, puke and snot started around here, we did host a kickin’ party of the M3 crew on Saturday night. You can read about it (although we do not disclose many details about our parties) and most importantly see photos at Robyn’s and Erin’s (page down a bit to MOMMIES, MUNCHIES & MAYHAM). You’ll note that some of the photos are the same since we aren’t above stealing photos from each other.