Friday, March 30

Friday's Feast #137

Appetizer

What are you proud of?
I’m proud of myself…and not in a big headed, egotistical way! I’m proud of myself for overcoming my fears several times during my adult life to make my dreams come true.

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?
I have only won a prize once…ever! How sad is that? Anyhow, I won a stereo system when I worked at The Limited for selling the most “custom designed” winter coats back in the early 90s.

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.
Cooking, cleaning, and doing laundry! My husband would say reading blogs.

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?
Although my husband and I always talked about not changing our lifestyle when we had children, I believe that I changed the most the year that we adopted our daughter. When we added her to our family in 2003, our lifestyle didn’t change, but I personally changed a lot.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?
Sitting on the beach at sunset watching the waves roll in...I haven’t experienced this most tranquil setting since 2003!

If you want to play along visit the brand new website for Friday's Feast here. They've got new look and it's great...just like the weekly menu that always has a way of uncovering some long ago memories for me!
If you would like to make a difference in a child's life, please read this post. Thanks!