Monday, March 19

Glamorous Day #637

Just in case you have been wondering just how glamorous things are over here at the house o’ glamour, let me share…

Emily is sick…again. Now might be a good time to buy stock in Kleenex!

We’re doing breathing treatments every four hours…again.

I slept two hours last night…on the sofa.

In the last 12 hours, I have come into contact with the following bodily fluids: snot, puke, pee and poop (the dog’s – super swell!).

Thankfully, my parents are still here and I got to indulge in some glamorous pampering…I spent two hours all by myself at the Wal-Mart today! I believe that several shoppers may have notified management about the crazy woman giggling and singing as she went up and down every single aisle in the brand new mega Super Wal-Mart (all by herself)…she must be drunk or high on something!

So, while I was at the brand new Super Wal-Mart today going up and down every single aisle, I made a list of the items located in each aisle and the order that I went through the entire store...yup, every single aisle. I’m going to recreate my shopping list, so that it will follow the course that I take through the store…for when I am not by myself and I must accomplish shopping and browsing before one toddler and one preschooler lose interest. I’ll let you know how it works out!

More tomorrow…I’m going to be celebrating my one year blog anniversary!