Tuesday, March 20

Happy Anniversary to My Glamorous Life!


Today is my one year blog anniversary! One year ago today, I made my first post on My Glamorous Life. It started out as a fun little thing that several of my real-life friends were doing while they waited for their daughters from China. I didn’t know if I would continue, but it was fun to play around with as we waited for summer to arrive. Well, one year later, I’m still blogging and we’re still waiting for those babies in China.

Over the past year, I’ve blogged about my glamour girls.I’ve played along on a few memes. I participated in a couple of weekly bloggy things – do these “things” have a name – mostly Works for Me Wednesday and Friday’s Feast. I’ve shared our China adoption experiences – here, here, here and here. I’ve done the bloggy Tour of Homes and participated in the Fall Into Reading Challenge. I have written about my dearest friends and awesome friends from afar. And, I rambled on about this and that, here and there.

During the past year, I also got this notion to start another blog…Talking About Adoption. I have loved writing for this blog, but I just can’t find enough time to post regularly. As much as I would love to keep this blog going, my glamour girls come first and the days fly by with a four year old and two year old. I think that I might just incorporate those subjects into this blog…when I have time!

So, what will the next year bring for the house o’ glamour? I don’t know, but I’ll write about it and definitely take pictures – much to my patient and incredible husband’s chagrin!
Celebrate: Family, Friends, Traditions print by Kim Klassen available at All Posters.