Saturday, April 21

Li Tian Designs Launch

I am so excited to share the launch of my Etsy store...Li Tian Designs!

If you aren't familiar with Etsy, it is similar to Ebay, but the items sold there must be made by hand and there is no bidding. I have opened my store with Ribbonlicious Bag Tags that I have been designing and making for about a month. My nearest and dearest friends have encouraged me to sell them, so I'm giving it a go!

I have several more designs in the works and would love to create custom designs. Let me know if there is something special that I can design for you or if there is a color combination that you would like to match your diaper bag, backpack or handbag. I am currently working on several new designs. I also have some other ribbonlicious creations in mind, so be sure to check back often to see what's happening at Li Tian Designs. New additions to my store will also be displayed in my sidebar to the right.

Please feel free to provide me with feedback. And, share the link to my store -- http://www.litiandesigns.etsy.com/ -- with anyone who you think would enjoy a Ribbonlicious Bag Tag!

To contact me about a Ribbonlicious Bag Tag, either contact me through Etsy or email me directly at LiTianDesigns@sbcglobal.net.