Tuesday, April 17

More Like...

The House o’ Germs rather than the House o’ Glamour around here, which explains my lack of blogging! Everyone has been sick including me and a sick Glamour Mommy is not a good thing. I’m crossing my fingers when I say that everyone seems to be on the mend. We have had a rough couple of months, but hopefully the arrival of warmer weather will have us healthy for a good long stretch!

Although there was illness, we enjoyed dying eggs for Easter and having an indoor egg hunt!

We were supposed to go camping last weekend with our friends Robyn and Erin and their families, but had to cancel because of…illness. After reading Robyn’s post, we’re almost glad that we were sick! So glad y’all weathered the storm and made it home safely…except for Erin and Bob’s tent!

Even though we didn’t get to camp, we had S’mores on Saturday night. I had all the fixin’s and was determined to introduce the girls to their first S’mores. The photos say it all…


Finally, I’ve been working on a pretty big project that I plan (hope) to tell you about it in the next few days. I’ve been having a great time with it and I’m excited to share it with y’all!

Speaking of sharing…the system that tracks my blog showed that there were 128 visits to My Glamorous Life last week. Hello! Don’t be shy! Let me know that you’ve stopped by to visit and how you found me if you aren’t a real life friend. And, invite me to come by to visit your place, if you have a blog. I’m not fishing for loads of comments…well, maybe a little…but I really would love to know who is stopping by!