Thursday, May 24

Tag Crazy (and a year's supply of bandages)!

I’ve been having a great time working on Ribbonlicious Bag Tag custom designs. This has been so much fun!

My friend Erin emailed a photo of her favorite tote bag and asked me to design a tag to match it. As soon as I saw the bag, I knew what I was going to do! Check out the Erin tag…


Robyn saw Erin’s tag and wanted one for her laptop bag. This was a little harder because she only told me that she liked the pink and brown color combination. My design inspiration was a bib that I saw in Parents magazine a few days earlier. This is the Robyn tag and she loves it!



Beth gave me a big challenge and honor by asking me to design Ribbonlicious Bag Tags for the 11 girls in their China adoption travel group. All the girls celebrate their birthdays in June and they have an annual reunion where they exchange gifts. Beth wanted an Asian angel praying and, of course, personalized with the girls’ names. I’m really happy with the tags and most importantly, Beth is thrilled!


The Erin and Robyn tags will be posted at Li Tian Designs on Etsy later today, but the AnQing Angel tags are exclusive designs and will not be available for sale. I absolutely love creating new designs! Let me know if I can design something special for you! Email me at LiTianDesigns@sbcglobal.net.

Updated to add... I just found out that we won a year's supply of Nexcare bandages at 5 Minutes for Mom! I'm not exactly sure how many bandages make a year's supply, but I guess that I'll find out when they appear on my doorstep. Thanks to Janice and Susan at 5 Minutes for Mom for hooking up their readers with these awesome giveaways!! And, here is an adorable photo of my glamour girls...who will make good use of our mega supply of bandages!