Friday, July 25

Hand Me a Paper Bag Please

This nearly makes me hyperventilate. This is Emily's desk drawers...
Seriously! It took my breath away when I saw this today!

This is what my desk area looks like...
I will readily admit that it doesn't always look like this. It gets to be quite a mess when I'm working on a project, but it doesn't stay that way for long. I cannot stand disarray!

It is very hard, but I think that I might have to accept that Emily is not neat and organized. Sigh... She is a pack rat. Gasp! Of course, I will try to show her the ways of the organized, but I fear that it will only end in frustration...for both of us!

By the way, the top of Emily's desk is cleared off only because I moved it to a new location. It will likely be piled high with her "treasures" within a few hours. Breathe in...breathe out...breathe in...breathe out...