Thursday, August 17

Thursday Thirteen #4

Thirteen reasons why I don't have a "real" TT post this week...

  1. I have been spending my free (i.e. when the girls are sleeping) time creating digital scrapbook pages.
  2. I have created more than 20 pages since my breakthrough on August 4 (that’s approximately 2 pages per day).
  3. I have been downloading digital freebies from websites and blogs. Do you know how many digital scrapbooking sites there are out there? It is amazing!
  4. I have a serious digital scrapbooking addiction.
  5. Getting ready for the arrival of my in-laws are bringing Chuck’s Aunt Peg tomorrow. Aunt Peg lives in upstate NY and hasn’t been to visit us yet and has never met our girls.
  6. I had to do mega-grocery shopping this morning. Since I’m not sure what Aunt Peg eats and when we get together with family, we eat…I had to buy lots of variety.
  7. Swimming lessons. The girls started swimming lessons last Monday and since I’m doing a Mommy & Me class with Mia, I’m beat when we come home! Yea, I know, this is a pretty weak one!
  8. Oh yea, I’ve also been downloading free fonts to use on my digital scrapbooking pages.
    I have also been doing a bit of work on my adoption blog. I’m tired of paying for my website every month when I can essentially do the same thing on a free blog. It’s a work in progress, so I’m not ready to share yet!
  9. Yesterday I spent a good deal of time searching my library for useful books about blogging and html code so I can “pretty up” this blog and my adoption blog on my own.
  10. Reading posts on the digital scrapbooking Yahoo! Group that I recently joined.
  11. My creative juices are being sapped by all my digital scrapbooking.
  12. I have a 1-1/2 year old and a 3-1/2 year old. Enough said!

I think that I might need to get out a bit more?!!?

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here.

THE PURPOSE BEHIND THE THURSDAY THIRTEEN:The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. What do you do? Write Thirteen things about yourself, summarize your week in one entry, make it easy for other bloggers to get to know you on a weekly basis. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well!