Wednesday, August 2

WFMW - Hair Doodad Organizer

With two girls, we have a lot of hair doodads floating around. In addition to the bows that hang on a ribbon in their bathroom...




















...we have a large selection of clips and bands. It is these little doodads that were driving me crazy. In a fit of brilliance – or was it desperation – I took unused ice cube trays (we now have an ice maker in our refrigerator) and separated the various small doodads into the sections. It’s the perfect size to keep these small items somewhat organized and it’s much easier to find the right color.
















My drawers are deep enough that I can stack two trays on top of each other.
















Be sure to visit Rocks in my Dryer for more Works for Me Wednesday ideas! I'm heading over there right now...