Friday, September 15

Friday Feast

I've been getting the Friday Feast email for several weeks, but this is my first time to play along!

Appetizer

What was the very last song you listened to?
“My Humps” sung by the Black Eyed Peas on The Today Show this morning. I liked the Black Eyed Peas back in their earlier years before Fergie.

Soup
What is the one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?
I can’t think of any specific company/store/corporation that I would encourage people to stay away from. But if I get bad service or have a negative experience with a company, I'll be sure to tell you all about it!

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?
I would say…7 if I’m ready to have my picture taken.

Main Course

Besides a bookmark, what is something you’ve used to keep your place in a book?
I usually use the receipt with the due date printed on it from the library, but I have also used post-it notes, a band-aid (unused and unopened), a piece of tissue (also unused) and if I own the book, a good old fashioned dog ear always works.

Dessert
Name a food that you like that most people don’t.
It would be much easier for me to name a food that most people like that I don’t! But, I think that I would have to say sushi – I love sushi and I’m talking about more than California rolls! Tuna and salmon sashimi, unagi maki (eel roll) and salmon row are always on my order.