Friday, October 27

Friday's Feast 117

Oh goody...something to post about other than my foot and my shoes!

Appetizer
Create a new candle scent.
Freshly Bathed Baby…I just love the smell of my babies when they come out of the bathtub and are all wrapped up in a towel.

Soup
Name one way you show affection to others.
Hugs!

Salad
What is your favorite writing instrument?
A mechanical pencil followed closely by a Sharpie. It depends on what I'm writing...

Main Course
If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site would you buy?
Definitely Amazon for books.

Dessert
Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?
Nope, not dressing up. My husband forces me to participate in Halloween and it is kind of fun now that we have kids. I do have a cute white t-shirt that says Happy Halloween. So, I guess that I will be “tired mom wearing Halloween t-shirt taking her two children trick-or-treating” this year!

The main idea behind Friday's Feast is to feed your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions. Visit the Friday's Feast blog for more feasts and sign up to get the weekly email with the questions. It's fun!