Tuesday, November 21

I know it's a little early...

But, the radio stations are playing Christmas songs, there are Christmas trees in every store, some houses in the neighborhood have lights up already and the house o' glamour will be decorating for Christmas in two days, so...


Yup, the glamour girls paid a visit to Santa today! It is a huge step that Emily is actually sitting on Santa's lap and not screaming. That drama has been taken over by Mia who was quite happy waving at Santa from a safe distance. As soon as I started to walk toward him, she wrapped her legs around my waist and was not letting go. Add to this the blood curdling screams and it was obvious that she was not going to sit with Santa! So, we tried to get a photo while we also tried to get Emily to talk to Santa. She may be sitting on his lap, but she was not going to talk to him! None of the overpriced photos turned out very well and the photo taking woman was quite snarky with me, so I don't feel bad about not making a purchase. Erin was able to snap the above photo as a cherished memory of Christmas 2006!

Since I had the girls dressed in cute red shirts (that you can't even see), I took a few photos when we got home...






Wishing y'all a very Happy Thanksgiving!