Friday, March 23

Friday's Feast #136

I don't have time today to post about our evening at Disney On Ice: Princess Dreams, so I will post this tasty Friday's Feast and post about the princesses this weekend when I have more time to post photos too! Enjoy my feast...


Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
Katie Couric because she seems like the kind of woman who you could invite over for dinner and serve up something fancy or something simple like hamburgers on the grill. And, then she would insist that you relax and finish your glass of wine while she cleans up the dishes. As a reporter and news anchor she isn’t afraid to report on the facts, will ask the tough questions, has such a soothing voice and is downright funny sometimes.


Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
Chicken breast, salmon and of course, chicken nuggets


Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
Hmmm…this is a tough one. I think that my goal would be to name it something unique (there are a lot of cities throughout the world with the same names) and be inspired by its location.


Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
I will read My Sisters Keeper by Jodie Picoult because I started this one before my surgery, but couldn’t get back into it when I felt well enough to read again. So, I started something else and am almost finished it.


Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
The overall package. Their eyes, smile and physique and then, how they are carrying themselves and interacting with those around him.