Tuesday, July 1

What Happened to...

the month of May? My mom gave me the ultimate dig when she said that she had to visit my friends' blogs to see photos of her granddaughters. Ouch!

Mia wearing Uncle Fred's helmet...
Sweet sisters watching a movie together...May 19...First 100 degree day...we've had many more since this day!Emily on stage at her Preschool graduation...Emily's last day of Preschool. She wore this same outfit on her first day of school back in August! Our nature girls...And then, June seemed to slip by quickly too...

God's (and Our) Little Princesses...
At their cousin's high school graduation party...
I hope to be a better blogger the rest of this summer. Take notice that I didn't promise to be a better blogger, but I'll try! We have been having a great time this summer and I'm having a hard time finding the time to blog about it! I will try though!