Friday, September 22

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?
If you count the energy that I expend getting myself to the bathroom, to take a bath, and going to the doctor’s office on crutches, I would say 45 minutes. “Real” exercise = zero!

Soup
If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?
Right now, I would title it “View from My Sofa

Salad
Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.
The Partridge Family” Click on the link...it has shows opening with the egg cracking open with the mama and her five baby chicks. C'mon, get happy!

Main Course
If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?
Books!

Dessert
Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?
Dark colors to wear, neutral shades for my home décor and pastel hues (read: pink) on my girls.

What a fun feast this week! Check out more and add your own here.